Questions? Let’s talk
We don’t offer free consults.
We understand that a quick web search will yield lots and lots of generic information. Those web results may — but more importantly, may not — apply to your situation. So, we invite you to schedule a personalized phone consultation about your specific issue. Make an appointment to speak directly with our managing attorney, who will personally evaluate your unique situation and offer guidance relevant to you.
No non-sense, just relevant advice.
From evaluating VA decision letters to determining the best course of action in an immigration matter, we strive to give you articulated and reliable advice. If our office can’t assist, we’ll point you in the right direction so you can get the help you need.
Veterans Law strategy session (available 7 days/week)
- Understanding the VA’s rationale for denying your claim is essential to determine what to do next. Resubmitting evidence without a solid legal argument will most likely result in the same decision: claim denied. If your VA benefits were denied, don’t go it alone. Let’s talk about your claim denial, the VA’s reasoning, and create a plan for your successful appeal outcome.
- We’ve made it our mission to fight the VA’s erroneous claim denials – let’s get you the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Includes comprehensive review of BVA decision, service records, and related VA communications.
- $150 for up to 1 hour phone consult
Standard initial consultation (available Monday-Friday)
- Immigration law and all other matters
- Discuss your visa, permanent residency, passport renewal concerns and solutions with our managing attorney.
- $75 for 30 min phone consult
STEP 1: Click HERE for secure payment processing via Square
STEP 2: We will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
We look forward to hearing from you. Please note: our no-obligation phone consultations are meant to assess and provide advice – consultations do not engage legal representation or establish an attorney-client relationship.